La Casa De La Playa
La Casa de la Playa is a beachfront location, which means sun and sand are always steps away. And for those seeking a little more action, there are plenty of activities to do both on-site and in the surrounding area. For relaxation, guests should reserve a visit to the Muluk Spa where Mayan mysticism and contemporary treatments blend harmoniously for the ultimate in soothing both mind and body. Experiences at the spa also include salt rooms, mud rooms, a hydrotherapy circuit, and scent apothecary. For a more adventurous, active stay, enjoy the resort’s tailor-made experiences that can include trips to local Xcaret Parks which feature ropes courses, fresh-water natural cenotes, and nature treks, along with private Chef-led dinners, and more. Outside the hotel, Tulum and the rest of the Mayan Riviera are easily accessible with ancient pyramids, quaint towns, and local culture are just minutes away.
- Tailored experiences designed by the hands of our butlers
- Suites with personality and handmade details crafted by local artisans
- Private chauffeured transportation airport-hotel-airport and hotel-park-hotel
- Gastronomic experiences designed by nationally and internationally acclaimed chefs. Premium food and drinks are included
- Exclusive activities with unlimited access to the natural parks of Grupo Xcaret:
- Xcaret · Xel-Há · Xplor · Xplor Fuego · Xenses · Xoximilco · Xenotes · Xichén · Xavage
Experiences at La Casa De La Playa
- CHOCOLATERÍA - The tastiest Mexican chocolates to indulge in at anytime.
- BIBLIOTECA - Stories taste better with a great coffee or a distillate from our selected variety.
- CUARTO DE LAS MARAVILLAS - Concept Store with Mexican art and textiles chosen by Carla Fernández.
- CAFETECA - A refuge for those who value the company of a good cup of coffee.
- INFINITY POOL - With a 131-feet swimming lane that stretches out over the sea to take in the horizon.